Apr 9, 2009 Alicia gets her Wisdom Teeth pulled




Alicia had all four of her wisdom teeth pulled
this morning. The before picture shows her
being all cool while she checks in. Then when
she was in recovery she was so funny. She
would not stop talking and they kept telling
her not to talk so that the gauze could absorb
everything. Then she kept saying things that
were just cracking me up. "They had to give
me the good stuff cause I wasn't out of it"
"They wouldn't let me count backwards, I never
got to say 10, 9, 8" "They promised me ice
chips, I never got ice chips, they lied"
The doctor came in and she told him I was
crazy. I just couldn't stop laughing.
Now she is resting with the remote watching
movies. So far so good, but she's still numb!!!


1 comment:

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers