October 27, 1009 Diamondbacks Select a Seat

Kevin & I have season tickets for the Diamondbacks that we share with some other friends. It was our turn to check out any new seats that we might be interested in switching to. We currently have seats directly up from 3rd base on the aisle and love them, but we still had to see what was available. I met my friend Richie, from the Post Office who is in charge of our seats, at the stadium to see if we could find something we wanted to change to. After wandering around for about an hour we decided we liked our current seats best and kept them for next years season. Richie & I then went up to Friday's to have lunch. The picture of the stadium is from Friday's Front Row and all the seats that have white tags on them were available, but like I said we like ours and decided not to change.








No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers