Cable or Direct?

Kev had been talking about it for a while. He wanted to get rid of our Direct TV and go back to Cox Cable. It was going to be cheaper and Cox also has the PAC 12 network. Well he cancelled the Direct and we didn't have the Cox set up so we had a little over a week with no tv. We watched some series DVDs and even got an antenna to watch the basic stations.
More talking and visiting the Cox store and they were not cheaper. See all the deals are for new customers which technically we are since we've been with Direct for over two years.   But when it came time to pay they decided that we couldn't get any deals , we are already a customer cause we have Internet and phone with them. So much for cheaper. Kev talked to Direct one last time and they came by and gave us an extra box and took $20 off the bill. You know what they say.....ask for what you want. They wanted us to come back and we wanted a lower bill. Win Win
I came home from work the other day after not having any tv for days I found this little love note. And my own remote.

1 comment:

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers