May 25, 2009 Paul's Birthday

We actually celebrated Paul's birthday
on Memorial Day since we were having a bbq,
but his birthday is really on the 24th.
He came over with his roommates Eric
and Mark (there you guys made my blog)
along with other family and friends.


I had to give Paul a special treat of his
favorite drink......strawberry milk. He use to
take the gallon jug and pour strawberry syrup
in it, shake it and then drink right from the carton.
And he thought I wasn't watching!!!!




Happy 23rd Birthday Patchey!!!!

1 comment:

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers