April 24, 2011 Easter

Easter morning started early with 6:00 mass. It was Alicia, Kev & I. At mass Alicia said, "I hope you have cinnamon rolls, cause I'm hungry. And I told her cinnamon rolls are for Christmas morning." So she said, "oh that's right, Easter means we go out to breakfast." So after mass the three of us went to Village Inn to eat. After that everyone came over around 11:30 and stayed for the day. We had lots of yummy food and an all around great day.













We did have a couple of Easter egg hunts. First we hid them for Kinsley and then she hid them for us. We all took turns hiding and finding. It was fun to have a little one around to do this with.

























She did find the golden egg....it had a dollar in it!!

























Paul with a box of food I put together for him. He was trying to sneak out but Alicia caught him.













You recognize this picture.....the sisters all standing in a row!!! Everytime we get together we have to have one of these pictures taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers