April 30, 2011 Stephanie & Chad's Wedding

The whole story about how Stephanie & Chad finally got to this point is so cute. She was soooo in love with him in high school and he wasn't into her at all. The tables were turned years later and he even asked her to marry him and she was not into him. Then Stephanie found him on facebook last year and they caught up, got together and knew it was meant to be. What a love story. Now the two of them and Michael are one Johnson family. How funny is it that Chad's last name is Johnson too?

Michael was so cute walking down the aisle. He had a satchel for the rings. He knew he had a really important job and walked like it.




































































































All five sisters & brother with spouses.













Barbara & Tommy danced the longest because they were the couple that had been married the most amount of years. 39 on June 17th.













Notice the only one going for the garter is Richie, that's cause that's his girlfriend in the background with the bouquet. It was just meant to be.













Look how sweet they look. Each so innocently holding cake to feed to one another. By the looks of it, you think its going to be a neat cake feeding.













It didn't stay that way for long.













Mother of the Bride still smiling at the end of a long day...or as she & Pam were saying Yea May!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers