June 19-20, 2011 Father's Day

Kev is definitley in his element when he is up north in the woods camping. That's what he wanted to do for Father's Day, so he got up and took off for a few days. Alicia and I drove up a few hours later and hung out, spent the night and then came home Monday afternoon.

Here's Kev sitting watching baseball in the pines. You just can't beat it.













Came across a few things on our quad ride, one is a little out of place.









































Found a camp that left behind a bunch of really nice firewood so we loaded it up to bring home for our firepit.

























Came across the Buck Mountain Lookout on a quad ride. Climbed up to the top to see the awesome view.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers