JANUARY 1, 2012 First Day of a New Year

Here it is January 1st, 2012 and I am still behind on my blog from 2011. But I had to decide if I was going to keep doing picture of the day or do something new. I started that project because it was something my friend Holly was doing. Except for the fact that I am behind in posting I have kept up the project. But I have decided that I am going to do something different for this year, again an idea from Holly. She suggested that I do something weekly. It can be anything at all, but do it every day for a week and post about what it is, and if and how I did it. I am going to call them my "weekly missions." I have a few ideas of what some will be so you'll just have to keep coming back to check out what they are. My week will start on Monday and run through the week & weekend.

I will continue to post my pictures of the day for 2011 until I get them all caught up so just scroll down to at least November 20th, which is where I last left off.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so behind on your blog!!! Going to read all and catch up :)
    GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers