January 23, 2012

Monday.....My Weekly Mission

This week's mission is going to be a pain in the butt. The mission I have planned this week is to go through the mail everyday. Ugh!!! Like most people these days, we have the community mailboxes. I am, like most people, guilty of not picking up my mail every day. And let me tell you, mailmen do not like that. If you leave your mail in the box for a few days, it makes it harder for them to easily throw more mail in it. Ok, so with that being said, I am going to pick up my mail everyday, and go through it everyday. Plus to really complete this mission I will have to shred the stuff I need shredded.
This is my mail from a few days last week that I haven't even gone through. So I will have to catch all that up before I can even get today's mail.











I usually go through the mail and sort etc. Then I have a basket I throw all the stuff I want shredded in it. I will finally sit down and shred all the stuff in the basket when I can't fit anything else in it. So you can see I have to get rid of the stuff in the basket and then sort the mail from last week and then do today's. Like I said earlier....Ugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers