Hunter's Best Job

I talked about all the other kids and their jobs and didn't want to leave Hunter out.  He has worked at the Post Office as a carrier for 4 years.  Like Kev, his biggest complaint is the heat.  He currently is working in Tempe and rotates between the different stations to cover wherever he is needed.  BUT.....the best job he has done so far is his cute little baby girl, Annaliese.  She is our first granddaughter and just adorable.  
 She already at 7 1/2 months has mastered climbing the stairs.  Not sure if she knows how to go down yet, but she has no problem getting up.
 She is pulling herself up onto everything.  Tables, couches, your legs, whatever.  It won't be long before she is walking.
 We are going to have to start putting things up or away.  She found a magazine and was doing her version of reading, which is tearing the pages and eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers