Paul & His Job

Since the last two posts were about the kids and their jobs in one way or another I thought I should also pass on that Paul is doing awesome at his as well.  He loves what he does, is good at it and works hard.  He just wishes he made more money.....who doesn't?  But check out his cards.   

E.I.T.  =  Engineer in Training
Assistant Project Manager
P.E.  =  Professional Engineer
Project Manager
 In the field of Engineering being a P.E. is an extremely a big deal.  First of all you have to practice with a licensed Engineer for at least 5 years and you also have to take the engineer's exam and pass it.  By passing the test you also earn your stamp.  This as well is an extremely big deal and very regulated.  The stamp has his name & number which is exclusive to him on it.   There are alot of requirements to go along with that but way more then I even understand.  So here he is at the age of 25 and already done both and been issued his stamp.  So so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers