July 11, 2012 14 Years

Kev and I woke up and I said, "Happy Anniversary...Lucky 13"!!!  He said, "it's 14, you don't even know." True I didn't.  I knew it was our anniversary I just messed up on how many wonderful, amazing, loving (is this making up for not knowing?) years we've been married.  Kev came home in the middle of the day to bring me this beautiful bouquet of flowers.  He was all excited and said, "check it out, I didn't even buy the cheap ones, I bought you ones in a vase."  He's so awesome!!!
 We met the kids at Valle Luna for happy hour to celebrate our completely blissful 14 years!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers