July 6, 2012 Janet's Closet

Janet has been saying for a while now that she wants me to come up so we can work on her closet.  She needed to go through stuff, organize stuff, throw stuff out you know all that fun closet stuff!! I didn't think of it til after we got started that I didn't take a before picture but that's ok, you'll still be able to see how awesome it is now.  We had a good time spending quite a few hours getting it all done.  There were several times Janet had to talk me into letting her put something back in the closet when I said it should be thrown out, it was pretty funny.  Overall a very productive closet project.
These were empty hangers of stuff she was getting rid of.
Bags of stuff for Goodwill
Check it out...all nice & neat and you really can't tell,
but it's color coordinated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers