Loud Birds, Not Love Birds

When you're sitting downstairs in the "Man Room" you can hear birds chirping soooo loud.  Sometimes it's really annoying because they are so loud.  It's been going on for a while and I swear there is an entire family living in our chimney.  Kev decided it was time to conquer the task of getting rid of them.  So after setting up the ladder to get up on the roof and then climbing that ladder with a ladder so that he would be able to get to the top of the chimney, he discovered that there was no way they could get in.  I don't know if you can tell from the pic, but there is a grate on the chimney opening so the whole bird thing living inside can't happen.  The noisy birds are just in the trees and are so loud that it echos right down the chimney so you think they are living in it.  The good thing is, no bird families lost their home, we just cut down the trees!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers