July 2, 2012 New Wall

This is the wall in my bedroom on my side of the bed. I've had stuff on it before but it's been along time and it's just been bugging me about how boring it is.  I decided to get some stuff together and redo it.  Funny thing is is that I have had these pictures and shelf and just been trying to decide if I and where I was going to put them up.  I'm feeling like it's more complete now.  

I also have a jar candle to put up on the shelf, but it's not up there to sturdy yet so I'll add that as soon as I secure the shelf better into the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers