Glad I Wasn't Driving

Kev and I were doing good going to get our taxes done, I think pretty early, a whole month before they were due.  The news wasn't great, but I didn't cry.  The tax guy said I shouldn't let stuff like that bother me so we got all we needed, including the coupon to send our payment in and went on our way home.  

On the way home we were driving north on Alma School Rd in the right hand lane and a guy in the lane to the left of us decided he wanted to make a right hand turn.  Well helloooooo we are in this lane!!!  More sadness added to the night, he hit us and we now have a nice size dent in the side of our truck.  We met up at the gas station across the street.  I of course called the cops cause there was no way I was going to let someone not get blamed for hitting me again.  (Happened to me a few years ago, I was on my way to work at 4am and a guy hit me. We didn't call the cops and by the time I called my insurance he had already called them and said I hit him.)  Anyways, the cops came, we exchanged insurance information and came home.  
Can I cry yet?   Well I did, it was a long week, bad day and then a bad night.  Oh well no one was hurt and it can be fixed.  Just frustrating.  


He got it worse then we did, but considering the truck really didn't have any dents in it, it sucked.  Oh and he did get a ticket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers