2014

After sharing this picture on my Facebook page for a few months,  I decided to make it the first picture of my first post of 2014.  It's a great motto to live by, don't you think?  And I have to say the past few years this is something that Kev and I have done.  

Last year we went to Niagara Falls and parts of Canada. 

The year before that we had lots of trips to Flag plus lots of camping including camping with friends.
The year before that we went to Seattle, Oregon and other parts of Canada.
No matter where we go whether it's up in Flag at Janet's or up north camping or even out of state we always seem to find a place that we have never been before.  Looking forward to see what's to come in this new year.  


1 comment:

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers