Amazing Landscaper

I know I posted about this bush in the past and it has not been trimmed since that post.  So here it is once again needing to be trimmed.

I told Kev last night that I was going to trim that bush cause it blocks that downstairs window and when I have my surgery I will have to stay in that room and I'll want some light in there.  So I went out and started cutting.  I cut and cut and cut.  All the trimmings filled the back of the truck.  It's crazy what this bush looks like once it's all trimmed up.  It's actually a tree!!!



1 comment:

  1. Nice job trimming!!!! See - you do yard work at your house too!

    ReplyDelete

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers