SOLD

It's true...it happened.   How long has Kev been saying that we were going to sell our house and move?  A long time in case you don't know.  I think everyone thought we would be moving up north, and that still may happen some day, but for now we sold our house and bought a new house right here in the valley.   We put the house up for sale and it sold in one day!!!  Let me just say that the whole process of getting the house ready for sale and then the selling process was horrible.  We found a house that we fell in love with in a community out in Queen Creek called Encanterra.  The purchase of that new house was based on us selling our house, so it was a contingency.  We still question the fact that they told us we had to use their realtors, but we did.  And without going over all the BS again, let me just say that it all sucked.   Yes the house sold in a day and that was awesome, but just the whole process was really stressful!!  But it's over, it's sold, and we are living in an apartment while our new house is being built.

I still can't believe that our big 5 bedroom house with our awesome yard is no longer ours.  But when our new house is done I will be more then over the fact that we no longer have the house that we've lived in for the past 24 years.  We're excited about the community we'll be living in and really excited that it is the first "brand new" house for both of us.   And look....there's a sign on our lot that says sold.   Once they start breaking ground, I'll have more updates.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers