Making Progress 8/12/2015

Since I work right by the new house I will go by now and then to check on it.  I keep hoping I'll go by and it will be done...lol eventually I know but I want it now!!! 
So here is what was happening last week. All the footings were set and the pipes are in and it's ready for concrete. 
Pretty exciting right?
But then I drove by on my way to work this morning and this was happening...
They poured the concrete!!! I stopped in front of the house to take a picture and the finisher looked up and I waved and said....that's my house!!! He just smiled and went back to work. lol  Let's hope they keep that progress going!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers