New Appliances 12/30/2015

So here are our new appliances.  We went with stainless steel and actually just picked them out by knowing that we wanted stainless and also by what fridge would fit in the space.  I knew I wanted a gas stove so that was also on the list.  When we did the walk thru we were surprised to see that the stove had a griddle pan as well.  We had no idea when we ordered the stove so it was a nice surprise.  

 Kev really wanted a fridge that he could get water and ice out of the door.   I never wanted one cause I always thought that it took up too much space on the inside.  But for this model it really doesn't take up too much and I do have to admit it's really convenient.   I was worried the water and ice wouldn't taste good but we put in a water filtration system so the water on the fridge is filtered too and it tastes good.  So now more water machine with big 5 gallon buckets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers