Cabinet Handles

When we initially ordered our cabinets we did so with no handles or any type of hardware cause we really thought that was the look and feel we wanted.   But.....after a few weeks we decided we did want handles.  I didn't like that some of the drawers felt hard to get into plus over time we knew that our hands were going to leave stains and overall just mess up the cabinets.  We found some ones we liked at Lowe's so we bought them and then I had contacted one of the guys that worked on our cabinets to do the install on the side.  It took him a couple of hours and he had them all done.  I really love the way they look and am so happy we decided to add them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers