March 18, 2021

Today’s Pic of the Day:

I joined another game that starts on Monday.  This is one I haven’t done before and is not like any of the others I’ve done.  It’s called Home Clutter and the way it’s played is that you have to take a before and after of an area of your house that you cleaned, organized, got in order.  Basically, you need to throw some shit away.  I keep saying I’m going to work on my corner, which is the area/shelves right outside the laundry room in the garage. I keep extras of some good items, plus extra paper products and obviously other crap.  This is the before, I know it’s a mess.  They suggest that you take a few pictures of different closets and spaces that you want to work on so you can plan on what you’re going to do.  Here’s a couple others.  

This is one of my closets in the garage, but the one I use the most.  It’s an overflow of kitchen stuff that I don’t have room for in the kitchen but it’s gotten to where I just throw stuff in there. It definitely needs to have some stuff thrown out and to be reorganized.  
Alicia brought me over some clothes and pajamas for the kids so she doesn’t have to keep packing a bag when they come over and all I e done is pile it on the bed.  So I need to clean out the drawers in the dresser and put this stuff away.  

This is just a messy cabinet.  We are talking about getting pullouts for this cause it’s a deep cabinet and has stuff just shoved in the back.  
This is just a messy cabinet and bugs me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers