June 17, 2009 Nicole is moving to Minneapolis

So my niece Nicole is moving to Minneapolis.
We had a little going away get together last
night so we could say goodbye and of course
take some pictures. .

A cousins picture, unfortunately a few are missing.
Back to Front: Pam, Alicia, Kristien & Paul
Maureen, Nicole, Stephanie & Heather

The Succow family.

Nicole has been my walking partner for the past
few years. We would meet at Indian Bend Park
and walk and talk for hours, I'm going to
miss that. Kev is too, cause I would go to walk
and he would go to happy hour.

Here's to you Colie Ree, Congratulations on
your new job!!! I'm really going to miss you.
Love you lots xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers