June 20, 2009 Mary's Surprise Party

I really think she was surprised.....
Teresa & Colleen threw a surprise 50th
Birthday party for their mom, my sister
Mary. And I really do think she was surprised.
She came in and just lost it when we all yelled
SURPRISE!! They pulled it off & did a great job.

When Mary's friend Cindy's son came in right
from work, everyone thought the stripper
got there....too funny. He works for MCSO.

The girls each had a few words to say about
their awesome mom in a toast.

Mary & Ray Finch sharing a jello shot, one
of many different shots of the night.


There's always some sort of family picture.
Several members couldn't make it, but it was
still a group of us there to take part in the
Birthday Celebration. Again....Happy 50th Mary!!!!

1 comment:

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers