July 16, 2010 Satellite TV

He just won't give up. We switched to satellite TV so that Kev could take a portable satellite with him and then he would be able to catch some sports now and then while we're camping. You just hook up this portable thing, and it is suppose to hone right in and boom you're watching TV.














Only it wasn't that easy. We were having a hard time finding a satellite. So we load everything into the truck drive around set it all up so we can find a spot where it works. It's really quite the system. Then we have to see if it's a spot we want to move our campsite to.














But low & behold....it connected right at our camp when it was in a special spot. Can you say spoiled? Is it really camping when you can take a shower, cook on a stove, and watch satellite TV? It is for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers