July 10, 2010 Meredith hits Lifetime

My friend Meredith from Weight Watchers reached Lifetime today. What that means is that she reached her weight loss goal, then she maintained it for at least 6 weeks. This then makes her a lifetime member. She has lost 105.2lbs. Isn't that amazing? Weight Watchers awards you for reaching Lifetime with a certificate and of course everyone cheering for you, but because Meredith became a lifetime member after losing 100lbs WW sends someone from the corporate office to present her with her certificate & some flowers.













This is a picture of Meredith, our leader Debi, and Meredith's husband Dave.














Way to go Meredith....when I grow up (I mean down) I want to be just like you!! Congratulations, you should be so proud of all your hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers