February 3, 2011 My Birthday

It was my birthday and for starters Kev took the day off so he could spend it with me. If you know how Kev is this will come as no surprise, but we looked up online all the places you get free stuff on your birthday, mainly food. So we started out at On the Border for lunch. (I just wasn't up for Denny's) There we got a FREE dip trio and ordered the endless enchiladas. Not sure why I ordered endless, I could only eat two.

























After lunch we went to Krispy Kreme, cause you get a Free dozen donuts on your birthday. (I have to say....I didn't even eat one!!)













Then it was a movie with FREE birthday popcorn. (Again didn't eat any)
















The end of the day was dinner with the kids at Oreganos, one of my favorite places to eat. I of course had the super yummy Alfredo the Dark with Chicken. And that was followed by the warm and gooey amazingly delicious FREE pizzookie. Now that I ate!!!!













The guy wished Alicia a Happy Birthday cause she claimed the pizzookie when it came to the table!!



























Great way to celebrate my last "in the 40's" birthday!! Plus I still have coupons that we printed for a FREE blizzard at Dairy Queen, a FREE Slushie at Sonic and a FREE gift at Hallmark!!!

2 comments:

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers