Party at Kim's House

I thought I was going to a purse party at Kim's house.  When Alicia and I pulled up I said, "Wow, Kim's got a good turn out, this is going to be a good party."  Well of course it was a good party, it was a surprise for me!!!  Kim wanted to get a few friends together and make sure we celebrated my turning 50!!  
At treeburn this year, Madeline and I had found out about this Fireball Whiskey.  It was so yummy, tastes just like Hot Tamales.  So as a present to me, Madeline had bought me some of both.  I poured shots right away so everyone could have a taste.  
Madeline also gave me this awesome hat that has a headlight built in it.  I had borrowed JR's when we were in Yuma and just loved it.  I only wished I could have had it when I was hiking the Grand Canyon in the pitch black!

Me and my girls!!!
 We'll always be related, Alicia & Veronica and Madeline & I.
  
A few pictures of some of the other people that came:
        Terry McDow

        The Bahama Mamas, Kim, Holly, Becky & Me
            Meredith, one of my WWF's
           My old neighbor, Holly
 It isn't a good picture unless there's a random hand and dog in it right June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers