March 31, 2012

It's been brought to my attention in more ways then one, that my blog really needs some work. Last year my picture a day was alot of fun and although I fell behind at times on posting I did have a post/picture for everyday. My thought of doing something different this year with my weekly missions came with great intentions, but as you can see there hasn't been a weekly mission since January. Kev told me he didn't like my blog with the missions, he thought they were boring....I needed some pictures. I was still going to post pictures or life happenings, but didn't really get around to it. So at this point I'm not sure what direction I am going to go with my blog. Missions? No Missions? Not sure. But for now, I'm going to post some pictures and stories to go with them. That way I will at least be somewhat current and then I'll go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers