Hello Pippy

Paul and Sarah got  a puppy.  Ever since Sarah has been here she kept saying she wanted a dog and Paul kept putting her off.  Then they found a rescue puppy and fell in love.  She is really a good dog. She doesn't jump up or bark or run around like crazy, she is just a sweet mellow puppy.   She did have a bad leg and off and on would hops around on three legs.  The vet tried a few different things, but nothing really seemed to help.  
Last week she had surgery on her leg and so far she's doing good, but they still need to see how she does after all the healing is done. The cone was to keep her from getting to where she had her surgery.  They had to put a metal splint in her back leg that she's been avoiding walking on, and then she got a pretty pink booty cast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers