A New Tree 12/21/2015

Nothing new except that the landscape is being put in.  When Kev was meeting with the landscaper and they were going over things he had to keep telling the guy we didn't want desert landscaping.  When I went with him one time and the guy had this plan drawn up and what he was putting where I was like no, no, ugly, no way, never and so it went.  We didn't want palo verde trees, and we didn't want cactus and we didn't want bougainvilleas.   We did some research and found stuff we liked and we had three of these ficus trees in our backyard and loved them.  So here is the start of the new yard.  A nice big ficus tree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers