April 24, 2019 Heather got Engaged

Heather and David went to Thailand for a vacation.  Then after Thailand they went to Australia to see Paul, Sarah and Annabelle.
She posted some pictures now and then on Instagram and even sent some to Kev and I to see how their vacation was going.  We were sitting here one morning and she called.  We thought they were just calling to check in.  So on the phone David says Kev I did something, and Kev was like oh no what happened, you break a leg?  And he was like no I asked your daughter to marry me.  We were so excited.  It was such great news.  They also told us all the fun adventures they had been going on and what else there had coming up, plus they were then headed to Australia.
The funny thing about them getting engaged is that Heather was kind of disappointed cause she didn’t think it was gonna happen.  She had told Alicia a few days before that she didn’t think they weee gonna get engaged cause they had an appointment to look at rings the Friday after they got back from
their trip.  Plus when they were on the phone she told us that he kept setting up his tripod and she thought that ok maybe he was gonna ask but then he didn’t.  And she said something to him about that she keeps thinking he’s gonna ask cause he keeps setting his tripod up.  He told her they weren’t getting engaged on the trip, they have a ring appt when they get back.  And then on one of their excursions he had someone take pictures and he asked.  You can see in the picture she’s shocked.  And the whole ring thing, he took her best friend ring shopping so he had a ring with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers