May 11, 2019 Mixed Tournament

Kev kept saying that he wanted to do his own tournament. He’s kind of sick of tournaments and says he doesn’t want to do any in the upcoming season.  So as a first one he organized a mixed tournament to be played at Encanterra.  He invited a bunch of different people and they had to have their own partner to participate.  The cost was $10 per person.  I made a bracket for the play and the morning of the tournament we randomly drew names and paired up who was going to play who.  It was a huge success.  Everyone loves coming to play.  He payed money to the top three teams and then all the teams that didn’t win had their names put in a hat and he drew one team that got their money back.  It turned out that people had nothing but good things to say and want him to keep doing them.  And the fun thing that happened too was that if a team lost they still just hung around and played more games with other teams that had lost.  It really was fun.


Jeff & Lindsay won 1st place 

Timmy & Jenna won 2nd place 


Natasha & Tim won 3rd place 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers