January 1, 2021 Picture a Day

A few years ago, I think maybe ten lol, I did a thing on my blog where I took a picture every day and posted it.  It was a fun project and kept me on my toes to make sure I was posting on my blog regularly.  I decided that I was going to do that again starting today for 2021.  There may be some pictures of some
random things now and then but there may also be some multiple pictures if something happens to be going on, but I want to make sure I post a picture every day.  

Today’s picture is something that I actually screen shot from someone I follow on Instagram but it is such a great read and an appropriate picture for the first day of the year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers