April 4, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:





It’s Easter.  Mary had invited us to her house to spend the day with her and the girls.  It ended up just being then, Heather & David and Kev and I.  Alicia’s kids have been passing a bug around to each other so they stayed home cause it wasn’t over yet.  So a quiet day with no kids running around but nice to hang out.  

Mary packed a food to go package for Alicia and had some gifts for the kids, so we stopped at their house on the way home.  Everyone was feeling good at that point so we just played with the kids for a bit, delivered their packages and then went home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers