April 8, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:



My Pickleball friend Janice is miss crafty.  I’m telling you the lady is awesome.  She has sewn some stuff for Alicia, she made me a couple of really cute Christmas wreaths, she’s the one that made my bowl holders and she’s just super talented.  She got a new embroidery machine so she’s been making everyone she knows that plays Pickleball a sweat towel with their name on it.  Last week she was talking about other things she was working on to embroider and I said how about my hat? I happened to have it in my Pickleball bag so she said she’d see what she could do.  Well I saw her today and this was my surprise.  I love it.  I had another one in my bag and gave it to her to try something new on that.  Now that it’s getting hotter I wear these wider brim hats to keep the sun off my face and the back of my neck, it helps a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers