June 23, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 







Last year when we were in the Greer area camping we did a hike in the area by the Sunrise Ski Resort.  We decided to go back and do that hike again.  Its called the Mount Baldy Wilderness trail.  There are actually a couple different ones called Mount Bauldy, but we did the same one cause we knew we liked it.  It’s a really nice trail with great views and a lot of the trail is in the shade.  Kev’s knee has really been bothering him so we hiked a little over a mile and a half and he decided to sit and wait for me to go farther.  I went to about the three mile mark and then turned around and caught back up with him and we headed back together.  



There’s a new brewery up in Pinetop and Kev wanted to try it, so we went there for dinner.  The consensus was that the beer was good but the food just ok.  Not that I drank any beer but I did agree about the food.  It was just ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers