June 8, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 

Kev and I got invited to a pool party to celebrate our friend Kent’s birthday.  So it wasn’t just any pool party, it was a pool party at the best pool in the hood.  The story behind it is that this yard is huge, and it has been all rocks for as long as we’ve lived here.  Every time I walk by I just hate how this huge yard is just rocks and it’s such a waste.  Well Yvonne and I were out walking one day and the guy that owns the house was out there and told us how it has been a rental and he and his wife are now going to be full timers and they have been working on the plans for the yard for years.  Every day when we’d walk by, Jim, the owner would give us an update and tell us what was going on.  All Yvonne and I kept saying was we had to get invited to a party there.  Well, we did, but Yvonne is in Canada so she missed it.  I can’t believe I didn’t take pictures of the whole yard.  I guess that will be for a future pic of the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers