July 16, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 

This is a post that I want to be able to write over and over every year but I won’t be able to.  According to the life that my niece Teresa lives and the diagnosis of her doctors her cancer is taking over and she will not outlive it.  She is one of the strongest young women I know.  She has endured so much in her life.  Today is her 34th birthday.  When you wish someone a happy birthday you always tell them to have the best year,  til their next birthday.  Well....this may be her last birthday.  She is having her best days , one by one.  She is being celebrated because of who she is and all she has given to everyone that knows her.  If only I could be as strong as she is.  If only I could say or do something to change what she is going through.  I can’t even write this without crying.  The tears flow but the love and prayers flow harder.  All I want is her to know that not just me, but everyone I know that knows her loves her so much.  Always❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers