November 5, 2021

 I flew to NY with Alicia to go to Lizzy’s wedding.  It was supposed to be last year but because of Covid it was postponed til this year.  Lizzy and JD still were married but in Diane’s backyard with a small group.  So this year was the wedding they had planned at the resort they reserved with all their guests.  Plus their new baby Charlie!! 

The wedding was at a place called Crystal Springs Country Club.  It was such a nice place and turned out great because everyone stayed at the resort for the whole weekend.  Since we were out of town guests we were invited to the rehearsal dinner.  These are a few pics of the resort and rehearsal dinner. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers