September 5, 2022

What happened to the pic of the day for the rest of 2021? Well…..I’m not really sure.  I fell behind and then the farther I fell behind the more I kept feeling like I’d never catch up.  And then I just kind of let it go.  But looking back I have so many great things to post about so I’m going to work on catching up from last year and then keep going to catch up and get everything current.  

I do know I’m not doing to catch up the whole blog by doing the pic of a day for every day but will catch up with some posts about stuff here and there from Oct 2021 to current.  

First post will be the next one.  I have my work cut out for me so keep checking back to see what you missed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers