July 4, 2009 Flagstaff

We spent the 4th of July weekend up in Flagstaff
at my sister Janet's house. Barbara & Tommy
were also there. It was a nice relaxing, cool &
rainy weekend.
What is a 4th of July party with out the standard
flag cake? Super Yummy!!!

Somehow Tommy got stuck doing all the barbecuing
each night. He had it down to a science because
as soon as he had everything pulled off the grill
the rain would start. One night Barbara did
have to hold the umbrella over him for the last
few minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers