July 16 - 19 PartyLite Conference 2009

There is always a theme to our conferences and
this year it was "PartyLite, Life in a whole new Light"

It was really cool. At one of the sessions, the
President of our company, JP, came walking out
into the audience and was looking for my
friend Terry McDow. She proceeded to tell
him that she was going to promote to RVP by
Oct 1st and then he gave her $1,000. Awesome!!

Group photo on the last day.

Kim and I always have a party in our room for
all the other girls in the unit. So we go and get
food, drinks etc and then we celebrate all
together, it's an annual thing and super fun.
We found a bar to order food at and while
we were waiting we thought we would have a
cocktail to get the night started. This was
after I had told the bartender that we needed
a drink and all the food we ordered cause we
hadn't left the hotel in 3 days. She was like
okay, whatever.

The annual group photo on the bed, and since
I now know how to use my self timer I was
the one that jumped in at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers