July 6, 2009 More Elk

We decided to make the 4th of July weekend
last as long as possible so we didn't leave
Janet's til early Monday morning. We drove
the back roads behind Mormon Lake, Strawberry,
Pine etc. to get home. It was a nice drive
with us being the only ones on the road.
Of course we had the usual elk spotting
contest because we saw a ton of them.
We saw two large groups of bull elk and I swear
if Kevin could have dropped me off and picked
up one of them to take home he would have.



1 comment:

  1. The Elk are beautiful, but no, Kev would not have dropped you off. Your tail is so much cuter. Love the pics Elaine. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers