July 8, 2009 Jet Skiing

Kev and I always talked about renting some
jet skis and going to the lake, so today we did
just that. It was our treat to ourselves for
our Anniversary which is Saturday.
It was such a blast. We went to Saguaro Lake
and played all day. Well not all day, we got tired
and even came back before we had to.



Kev had the jet ski that shot water out the back
so he continued to buzz around me and drench me
with his ski. He thought it was so funny, but
it was so hot, I didn't mind it actually felt good.

3 comments:

  1. aren't you two the cutest~! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I look at these pictures, the water really looks pretty gross. But hey, when it's 105 out who cares we still jumped in.

    ReplyDelete

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers