For Valentine's Day, Kev gave me two tickets to go see Mary Poppins. I was so excited, and surprised!!! We went to dinner before hand at Outback and that turned into a little bit of a disaster. We waited and waited for our food and finally at ten to seven I said to the waiter, we have a play to go to and it starts at 7:30 so could you just pack our food up to go and bring the bill, we need to leave. No big deal, not being mean, stuff happens. Anyways, the manager came over and apologized and Kev told him no problem but could you bring the bill cause as soon as we get the food we need to leave and he said, "it's on us tonight". Sweet!!! I know we didn't get to eat but no problem. When we got in the car of course we were both saying too bad we didn't order drinks and the most expensive things on the menu!!!
But....the night was about the play and it was great. We really enjoyed it, only I'm not allowed to tell Kev's friends he went to see Mary Poppins!!
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- February 27, 2010 Heather is 25
- February 24, 2010 Mary Poppins
- February 23, 2010 Bahama Mama Night
- February 15, 2010 Quadding with JR, Madeline & Lia...
- February 7, 2010 Super Bowl Party
- February 3, 2010 My Birthday
- January 17, 2010 "The Narrows" at Tree Burn
- January 15 - 17 Tree Burn Weekend in Yuma
- January 16, 2010 Tree Burn
- January 10, 2010 Cardinals Playoff Game
- January 9, 2010 Bowling
- ▼ February (11)