Since President's Day was an extra day off for Kev we had plans to go quadding. JR & Lianna were going to go out for a ride as well that day, so along with Madeline we all went out together. We headed out to Queen Valley, parked and took off for a couple of hours. The dessert is really green right now from all the rain so it made for a good ride with great scenery.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- February 27, 2010 Heather is 25
- February 24, 2010 Mary Poppins
- February 23, 2010 Bahama Mama Night
- February 15, 2010 Quadding with JR, Madeline & Lia...
- February 7, 2010 Super Bowl Party
- February 3, 2010 My Birthday
- January 17, 2010 "The Narrows" at Tree Burn
- January 15 - 17 Tree Burn Weekend in Yuma
- January 16, 2010 Tree Burn
- January 10, 2010 Cardinals Playoff Game
- January 9, 2010 Bowling
- ▼ February (11)