So JR & Madeline took Kev & I to the Cardinals playoff game against Green Bay. What an amazing game. It was so fun. We tailgated before the game, there were lots of touchdowns scored during the game it was all so exciting.
This guy was walking through the parking lot and I was taking a picture of him and he was like "why don't you get in it?" So I make Madeline get in it too and we give Kev the camera. Both of us were telling him to hurry up....this guy was real strange. I swear he was copping a feel. And then after the picture he thanks Kev & Jr for letting me put his arms around us for the picture. Weird Bird Guy!!!!
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- February 27, 2010 Heather is 25
- February 24, 2010 Mary Poppins
- February 23, 2010 Bahama Mama Night
- February 15, 2010 Quadding with JR, Madeline & Lia...
- February 7, 2010 Super Bowl Party
- February 3, 2010 My Birthday
- January 17, 2010 "The Narrows" at Tree Burn
- January 15 - 17 Tree Burn Weekend in Yuma
- January 16, 2010 Tree Burn
- January 10, 2010 Cardinals Playoff Game
- January 9, 2010 Bowling
- ▼ February (11)