January 10, 2010 Cardinals Playoff Game

So JR & Madeline took Kev & I to the Cardinals playoff game against Green Bay. What an amazing game. It was so fun. We tailgated before the game, there were lots of touchdowns scored during the game it was all so exciting.














This guy was walking through the parking lot and I was taking a picture of him and he was like "why don't you get in it?" So I make Madeline get in it too and we give Kev the camera. Both of us were telling him to hurry up....this guy was real strange. I swear he was copping a feel. And then after the picture he thanks Kev & Jr for letting me put his arms around us for the picture. Weird Bird Guy!!!!


















But the best part was "WE WON"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers