April 17, 2010 Hayden's 2nd Birthday Party

My niece Maureen had a birthday party for her little girl, Hayden. She turned 2 and the party was at this really nice park in Peoria. There was a great playground for all the kids to play on, but of course there was a pinata filled with lots of toys for all the little ones. They let Michael, Stephanie's son be the last one to hit it and he swung so hard he knocked it off it's string. Then Chris dumped eveything and the scramble began.








































Brenden, my nephew Chris's son was so patient just waiting for all the goddies to come out.













I took Kinsley over to the playground and she just wanted to keep going higher on her swing.....higher Aunt Elaine, push me higher!!!













Maureen had these cute little things called Lollicakes, they were cake lollipops. They were really cute and just the right amount, plus you got to bite your lollipop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers